FREE SCHOOL YEAR VPK!
The Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) Program prepares four-year-olds for kindergarten. This program, free to parents regardless of income, is offered at participating licensed private centers. VPK provides four-year-olds with both self-management and emergent literacy skills, such as letter and sound recognition. These skills are critical for future academic success.
Free! Proof of Income not necessary!
Your child is eligible for the Fall or Summer Program if:They are 4-years-old and their birthday is between September 2, 2016 and September 1, 2017.
- Log on and create an account or use your email address
- Follow instructions tocomplete a VPK Application
- Upload required documents dor child's birth andproof of residency and submit your application
- Check your email for an approval status and to receive the VPJK certificate of Eligibility voucher
- Bring the voucher to us.
- Proof of Florida residency (any one of FL driver's license, water, electric utility bill, cable or home phone(no cell), current lease or mortgage)
- Proof of Age ( any one of Birth Certificate, current immunization record with a physiscian signature, or child's photo passport)